John Deere Lawn Mower Blades
John Deere John Deere Lawn Mower BladesParts Help Request Form
196 Products Found
- Outer Hole Center to Center: 4″
- Requires: for 38″ cut
- John Deere 38″ Deck with 11/16″ Round Center Hole Blades
- and other models
- Center Hole: 7 pt. Star
- Requires: for 42″ cut
- 42″ Decks with 7 pt. Star Center Hole
- John Deere 100-Series
- John Deere 102, 105, 107S, 115, 125, 135, D100, D105, D110, D120, D125, D130, LA100, LA105, LA110, LA115, LA120, LA125, LA135, LT160, LT180, SST15, SST16, X110, X120, X125, X145, X225, X300, X304, Z225, Z235
- and other models
- JOHN DEERE GS25, GS45 and GS74 commercial walk behinds 325-455 series lawn and garden tractors Z-track F620 with 54″ decks
- SCOTTS Scotts lawn and garden tractors S2554 and GT2554 series with 54″ deck
- JOHN DEERE SRX895 series riding mowers and LT133, LT150,LT155 and LT166 series lawn and garden tractors with 38″ decks
- JOHN DEERE GS25, GS45 and GS75 commercial walk behinds and Z-trak F620 front mounts
- SCOTTS Lawn and garden tractors S2048 and S2348, 1999-2001, series with 48″ cut decks
- John Deere GT225-GT245, GX255, GX325-GX355, LX266, LX280, LX288, X340, X465-X495, X500, X520, X534, X540 and X575-X595 requires 3 for 54″ deck
- John Deere GS25, GS45 and GS75 GT242-GT275, LX172-LX188 and 240-445 series and Z-Trak F620 front mounts requires 3 for 48″ deck
- Scotts Lawn and garden tractors S2048 and S2348, 1999-2001 requires 3 for 48″ deck
- John Deere: AM141035, GX21784, GY20852
Features And Benefits: Lawn Mower Blades
Â· Made from high-carbon, nickel-alloy steel
– Same steel used for automotive leaf springs.
– Extremely hard and resistant to wear and breakage.
Â· Cutting edges precision milled
– Smooth, sharp cutting surface.
– Gives consistent hardness throughout the blade.
– Helps to keep blade straight, even in tough use conditions, for level mowing.
– Reduces wear and breakage for longer blade life.
Â· High quality-control standards
– Ensures that only the best blades are used.
Â· John Deere blades are designed to exact specifications for the individual mower to ensure optimum performance.
Mower blades are not all manufactured the same. Blades used on John Deere tractors, riders, and mowers are the tops in the industry. This high quality is achieved by:
Â· Using superior material,
Â· Taking extra care in manufacturing.
Made of high-carbon steel
John Deere mower blades are made of abrasion-resistant, high-carbon, nickel-alloy steel. This steel has the hardness to be extremely resistant to wear and breakage. Unlike the lower-carbon blades used by many manufacturers, John Deere blades will withstand sand, stones, or other hard objects with little cracking or chipping. The result is a better cutting job and longer blade life.
Precision manufacturing process
In providing a quality blade, the attention given to the manufacturing process is as important as using high-quality material. John Deere mower blades are precision manufactured. The process includes:
Carburetor For John Deere Gt235e Lawn Tractor W/b& s Engine
1 Year Replacement Warranty!
Replace your carburetor if your machine starts up on choke then dies, if it starts with starting fluid then dies or if it needs choke on to run. Its also a good idea to replace your fuel and clean out fuel lines. Most Problems With Equipment Not Running Or Having a Hard Time Running Is Due To Carburetor Problems.
NOTE: Check the appearance, size, shape of this item in our picture and compare with your original one before buying. Generally, we will send the same item as our picture shows. If You Are Not Sure If This Is The Right Part For You Equipment Email Us Your Model Number And Or Engine Number And We Will Look It Up For You.In House Experts: We Know Are Products!-100% Money Back Guarantee!
Also Check: Lawn Care Fort Collins Co
Draining Engine Oil Is So 2017
The engine modifications and new technologies are in. The re-envisioned oil filter with a media designed to resist breaking down in oil over time is here. The thousands of hours of testing are done. The end result is an all-in-one, oil and oil filter system like no other. The first of its kind. And thanks to the new John Deere Easy Change 30-Second Oil Change System , youll never have to drain the oil from 100 Series Riding Lawn Tractors* again.
Heres why: The new System captures contaminants and recharges your engine with nearly a quart of new oil. In fact, this System increases the amount of oil in the engine by nearly 40%.2 Your engine likes that.
What do you mean, I will never have to drain oil from my engine again? How is that possible? The answer is simple. We have developed a better filtration system and filter design for our 100 Series Riding Lawn Tractors1. This fully synthetic filter media has greater surface area which increases its capacity to hold harmful contaminants. Whats more, the filter media is designed to resist breaking down in oil over time. Which means youll get a cooler running engine. And a cooler running engine and better filtering helps increase engine oil life. John Deere’s recommended oil service for 100 Series Riding Lawn Tractors1, is to change the System every 50 hours or once a season, whichever comes first. Remember, the System replaces a portion of your engine oil. And that’s plenty.
Looking For Your Serial Number
Finding your lawn mowers model number and serial number is as easy as locating the identification tag on your machine. As seen in the example, the model number will be displayed below the MODEL heading , and the serial number will be underlined on the top-right corner of the tag .
If you’re looking for the engine number, that can be found directly on the engine itself.
Recommended Reading: Pool And Basketball Court Backyard
Locate Your John Deere Product Identification Number
Finding your model number and serial number is as easy as locating the identification tag on your machine. As seen in the example, the model number will be displayed below the MODEL heading , and the serial number will be underlined on the top-right corner of the tag . If you’re looking for the engine number, that can be found directly on the engine itself.